HTML

From: Vivian Denoble <vivde@webtv.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 20:06:30 -0500 (CDT)
To: HTML-TIDY@w3.org
I'm SURE that this will sound really stupid.I have found pages and pages
of information about HTML, but I don't know how to get started!
Basically, I want to be able to receive music. I want to send and
receive pictures. For instance, my son sent three pictures to me but I
could only receive one. He has a computer and I have a Sony WebTv Plus.
One picture came in just great but I didn't know how to to get the other
two pictures.                     Can you help me?
Thank you Vivian