RE: How do I get Tidy to ignore my PHP code blocks

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:33:08 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
To: Richard Allsebrook <Richard.Allsebrook@easysoft.com>
cc: html-tidy@w3.org
On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, Richard Allsebrook wrote:

> Thanks for replying so quickly
>
> Er, I'm not a C guy :-( - I don't even have a compiler!
>
> Can you let me know when the next binary will be available?
>
> Are you keeping in touch with Chami so he can update his Tidy
> related code for his superb HTML Kit?  I'm not sure how Chami
> handles the Tidy collection, does he compile it into his
> executable? If so, do I pass on this mail to him so he can
> update his source or do you have another arrangement?

Chami gets an automated email message when a new release is
posed. He then builds a DLL out of the Tidy sources and links
it into his UI.

I will try to make a new release early next week before I go on
vacation - but I am currently rushe off me feet on other work,
otherwise you will have to wait until late August.

Regards,

phone: +44 122 578 2984 (or 2521) +44 385 320 444 (gsm mobile)