RE: How do I get Tidy to ignore my PHP code blocks

From: Richard Allsebrook <Richard.Allsebrook@easysoft.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:37:04 +0100
To: Richard Allsebrook <Richard.Allsebrook@easysoft.com>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
Thanks for replying so quickly

Er, I'm not a C guy :-( - I don't even have a compiler!

Can you let me know when the next binary will be available?

Are you keeping in touch with Chami so he can update his Tidy related code
for his superb HTML Kit?  I'm not sure how Chami handles the Tidy
collection, does he compile it into his executable? If so, do I pass on this
mail to him so he can update his source or do you have another arrangement?

What a lot of questions!

:-)

Thanks again for your prompt response.

Richard Allsebrook
Webmaster - Easysoft Limited
http://www.easysoft.com <http://www.easysoft.com>
* No 3 the Embankments, Leeds LS1 4BJ, UK
*+44 0113 2220400