RE: &

From: John Finlayson <jfinlayson@allaire.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 17:31:35 -0400
To: "'Gerrit Holl '" <gerrit.holl@pobox.com>, "'html-tidy@w3.org '" <html-tidy@w3.org>
If you mean &amp;amp; (no second &), it's may be that you're running with
the default value of the quote-ampersand option, which is yes.  If that is
the case, adding the following line to your config file should fix the
problem:

quote-ampersand: no

Note that the definition off quote-ampersand is mistakenly labeled
quote-mark in http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/

If, on the other hand, you really mean &amp;&amp; , perhaps someone else
will have an answer, since I haven't seen that happen myself.

John