From: Gerrit Holl
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Sent: 6/26/99 3:13 PM
Subject: &

Hello,

if I use & in my HTML file, tidy converts it to &&, because
it replaces
all '&' with '&'.

regards,
Gerrit.

--
The Dutch Linuxgames homepage:	http://linuxgames.nl.linux.org
Personal homepage:		http://www.nl.linux.org/~gerrit/

Discoverb is a python program (in several languages) which tests the
words you
learned by asking it. Homepage:
http://www.nl.linux.org/~gerrit/discoverb/