tidy and XML

From: Loïc Trégan <ltregan@ilog.fr>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 16:51:00 +0200
To: "'html-tidy@w3.org'" <html-tidy@w3.org>
oups ! I've sent an message to dave personnaly, this list is probably better
..

There is currently few HTML parser wich produce DOM (see ww.docuverse.com).
That's why I've tried to used tidy to generate an XML, then parse this XML
with sun's XML parser in java ( named "project X") to produce DOM.
Unfortunatly, I still have some problem with &nbsp : they are detected as
errors, and my DOM is not built. I don't know if tidy do not generate valid
XML, or if sun's parser is buggy, but here is the situation !

	Thanks for your attention.