Re: Accordions as tabs

In my opinion, the functionality of an accordion is already present in HTML.
Function: show/disclose information.
Behaviour: click on a "bar/element" and extra information is disclosed.
Without any extra JS/Aria it works out of the box in any evergreen browser.

Lookin to the html tag "details"
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/details

--
★ Ing. Jan Enning M.A.