Re: Technique F9

Don't forget that techniques are not comprehensive, and often
particularly the older techniques are perhaps not fully "hooked up" to
all possible SCs that relate to them. Your case sounds a lot closer to
https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG22/Techniques/failures/F37

F9 looks ... slightly unfortunately written, as there shouldn't really
(in my view) be a distinction here between the scenario in F9 and that
in F37...

--
Patrick H. Lauke

* https://www.splintered.co.uk/