From: Christine Runnegar <runnegar@isoc.org>
Sent: 30 August 2021 20:11
To: public-privacy (W3C mailing list) <public-privacy@w3.org>
Subject: [PING] Agenda for Thursday 2 September 2021 UTC 16

Thank you again to all the volunteers who have already undertaken privacy reviews this year. This is a really practical and valuable contribution to improving privacy on the Web.

If you haven’t undertaken a review as yet, please consider putting your name forward. You don’t have to do the review alone; there are people here to help.

-----

Here is the agenda for Thursday UTC 16

1. Privacy review of DOM Review Draft - Mathew and Eric

URL of spec: https://dom.spec.whatwg.org/review-drafts/2021-06/

List of important changes: https://github.com/w3c/htmlwg/issues/19

2. Other pending privacy reviews

a. EPUB 3.3

URL of spec: https://w3c.github.io/epub-specs/epub33/core/

URL of spec: https://w3c.github.io/epub-specs/epub33/rs/

Response to self-review questionnaire: https://github.com/w3c/epub-specs/blob/main/epub33/explainers/EPUB-33-security-privacy.md

Nick has kindly agreed to undertake this review. We will discuss this review later in the month.

b. CSS Masking Module Level 1 and CSS Scrollbars

URL of spec: https://www.w3.org/TR/2021/CRD-css-masking-1-20210805/

URL of spec: https://www.w3.org/TR/css-scrollbars-1/

We are still looking for volunteers for these two reviews.

3. Privacy issue tracker triage

We will be walking through issues #242 to #232 in our tracker (here: https://github.com/w3cping/tracking-issues/issues?q=is%3Aopen)

#242 - https://github.com/w3cping/tracking-issues/issues/242

#241 - https://github.com/w3cping/tracking-issues/issues/241

#240 - https://github.com/w3cping/tracking-issues/issues/240

#239 - https://github.com/w3cping/tracking-issues/issues/239

#238 - https://github.com/w3cping/tracking-issues/issues/238

#237 - https://github.com/w3cping/tracking-issues/issues/237

#236 - https://github.com/w3cping/tracking-issues/issues/236

#235 - https://github.com/w3cping/tracking-issues/issues/235

#234 - https://github.com/w3cping/tracking-issues/issues/234

#233 - https://github.com/w3cping/tracking-issues/issues/233

#232 - https://github.com/w3cping/tracking-issues/issues/232

Christine
This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, use, store or copy the information contained herein. This is an email from 51Degrees.mobi Limited, 9 Greyfriars Road, Reading. RG1 1NU. T: +44 118 328 7152; E: info@51degrees.com; 51Degrees.mobi Limited t/as 51Degrees.