Fwd: Webmention WD

I think the Webmention draft, from the Social Web Working Group, would be a good one for the Privacy folks to review. The draft doesn't currently have a privacy considerations section.

Webmentions are, in a sense, a way of federating comments around the Web, so there are also likely to be implications for discussion of harassment/annotation.

I have some comments on security (specifically, DDoS mitigation) that I should also review for this draft; I could add those to any compiled privacy/security comments from this list.

Cheers,
Nick