Re: [RESEND] suggestion: modify <small> definition

here is some sample pages that use <small>:

1641 non #*HTML5* (doctype) pages using <small> http://
files.paciellogroup.com/blogmisc/data/small/index.html
<http://t.co/YXxLzmKkw6>
697 #*HTML5* pages using <small> http://
files.paciellogroup.com/blogmisc/data/small/html5-small/index.html
<http://t.co/ageaVPoxOT>

from top 50,000 web site home page data available at http://webdevdata.org

I have added a CSS style to visually highlight instances of small (yellow
background and red border)

note: the sample includes porn sites (as there are quite a few in top
50,000 top sites)

--

Regards

SteveF