Re: Media Source draft proposal

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 6:58 AM, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com> wrote:

> It seems to me that this spec has some conceptual overlap with WebRTC, and
> WebAudio, which both involve some direct manipulation and streaming of
> media data.
>
> WebRTC: http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc.html
> Web Audio API:
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/webaudio/specification.html

I actually think those are fairly well separated from this proposal. This
proposal is all about manipulating the data that goes into a decoder;
WebRTC and the Audio WG are all about manipulating decoded data. The latter
two need to be carefully coordinated, but this doesn't.

Rob
than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]