Re: Un-subscribe from public-html without leaving HTMLWG?

Le 2 juil. 2007 à 18:53, Ben 'Cerbera' Millard a écrit :
> Karl Dubost wrote:
>> I'm willing to ask the system team, but first I need to clarify
>> the incentive to stay on the WG if not participating?
>
> I would still be participating.

How? Most of the work done is made in an asynchronous way by the
mailing list?
It is interesting to understand how you conceive your active
participation to the group, so we could maybe define a better
architecture for this group with different kind of sub-groups.

> Karl Dubost wrote:
>> People are not forced to be on the HTML WG to follow the discussions.
>
> Correct. But people need to be on HTMLWG to participate in surveys.

Surveys are a decision tool. The goal of the WG is to do work on
things. See my question above.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***