Re: [dxwg] license and rights apply to Dataset as well as Distribution

So regarding inheritance in general - we need to pay attention to
entailments and transitivity and test that our models entail correctly.  We
may need domain-specific entailment rules, or conventions (such as
skos:broader used only for direct parent relationships, as a sub-property
of skos:broaderTransitive, and skos:broaderTransitive should ne be
asserted, but entailed). These rules may need to be captured in documents -
but some may also be captured in formalisms such as SHACL.

Profiles will also have inheritance entailments as we will need "flattened"
profiles that also record the source of inherited constraints.  These will
need to include the most restrictive constraint - may or may not need to
include all the less restrictive constraints.

The profiles model i posted could be augmented with SHACL or something to
capture these entailment rules for profiles, but where would we attach such
rules to DCAT (or leave it like SKOS where such rules are in the supporting
documentation)

Rob