Re: EthDenver 2021 + COJam Bountie$

The state of Colorado apparently wants all interactions to be
virtual-optional within five years. Their bounties in particular are:

Bounty #1. Build a Better Transcript

The current student transcript fails to tell the story of the skills,
> knowledge, and experience of today’s student. Is there a better,
> web3-enabled way to capture and share the student story? The State of
> Colorado is pioneering technology, namely MyColorado (state digital ID) and
> My Colorado Journey which holds the potential to enable a more secure,
> learner-centered approach to recording keeping. Help the Colorado
> Department of Higher Education extend these resources by building a more
> flexible, interoperable, learner-centered, web3-enabled transcript or
> Learning & Employment Record (LER).

Bounty #2. Digital Wallet Democratization

What if every student owned/controlled their own records on their own