Re: TPAC/AG agenda and do we want a call on monday

Hi, Lisa, it may be hard to get quorum this Monday and also at the subgroup
meeting Thursday, September 14th, if lots of COGA folks are attending
all-day TPAC meetings.

Also, in looking at this TPAC schedule wiki
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/TPAC_2023_Schedule>, I see some groups
list "John R" and some list "Julie R" — are these referring to @Rochford,
John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu> and me? @Jeanne Spellman
<jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com> do you have any insights on the people
listed in the meetings on this TPAC schedule wiki
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/TPAC_2023_Schedule>?

Thanks,
Julie

--