From: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2023 11:09 AM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Check the time! Agenda and call information for Monday 30th October- The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference

This message may be from an external email source.
Do not select links or open attachments unless verified. Report all suspicious emails to Minnesota IT Services Security Operations Center.

________________________________

Hi Folks

Time: Note that the UK and Israel will have changed their clocks. So the meeting is an hour earlier in these locations!

11 am Eastern Time

3 pm  UK Time

5 pm  Israel

Check the local time at the meeting time at  timeanddate.com<http://the%20meeting%20time%20at%20.timeanddate.com/>

Initial agenda for Mondays call:

·         Updates with task requests and actions<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15HtPkkYx1CIl6bAwP2nsSZKhqTVbqcuMDRz5RmtmvXg/edit#> including Subgroups<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Subgroups>

·         Update on how we store COGA research<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cu_qVP1WBz2TbsrAjLbbeb55RAlJmu9kfHamriL1Ocs/edit#gid=1686096268> and Issue papers <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PrlyRHkxQKdiIZDQwsgbfchNgY14o0vRT3f_L7fXlxo/edit#gid=0>

·         New versions of issue papers (by Becca) on wayfinding <ttps://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1TDtuC_iMyS_X6nXwyEEAu4Abp2tXHb86/edit%20>
 and update on  conversational interfaces<https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1B1vCqlU1IF5UmqxhJAy8Khdi-kRQNPalVX8f3lCMr7w/edit>

Scribe: Please sign up to scribe<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Scribe_list>

Let me know if anyone wants anything else added to the agenda
The  teleconference information is at :  Call info for coga<https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga>

IRC access

An IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel will be available during the call. (The server is  irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org/> ,The port number is 6665 )
IRC is like our chat room. You can join us on IRC simply by clicking on  http://irc.w3.org/?channels=coga