=================================
From: RJ Auburn <rj@voxeo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:11:22 -0400
Cc: www-voice <www-voice@w3.org>, W3C Voice Browser Working Group <w3c-voice-wg@w3.org>
To: Chris Davis <davisc@iivip.com>

Chris:

This is tracked as ISSUE-744.

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn
CTO, Voxeo Corporation
tel:+1-407-418-1800

On Aug 16, 2010, at 12:46 PM, Chris Davis wrote:

Hello www-voice,

Looking at http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/CR-ccxml-20100401/#dialogEventsDialogTransfer
the dialog.transfer event has an attribute called "uri".

Looking down at section "D.11 VoiceXML 2.0 Example", there is reference
to "URI" (all caps) on the same event.

Does that example need to be all lowercase to be consistent?

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Davis