Re: No link back to page being validated in new design

On 31.08.01 at 01:14, JAMESICUS@aol.com wrote:

>duerst@w3.org writes:
>
>> I very much like the new design with the table at the top,
>
>What new design?

Martin is getting a little ahead of himself. :-)

In development versions we've fluffed up the interface a little; mostly to
make it more functional, but also to make it a little prettier. Nothing
revolutionary, but I think y'all will like it and there is plenty of room
for improvement if anyone should feel the urge to do a little design work.

The changes will be in the next update of the public site[0] and I'll be
eagerly waiting for feedback on it when it finally goes public. :-)

[0] - The timing of which I'm no longer even guessing at because it's
      now officially a month overdue... :-)