Re: German_Umlauts

Sorry, but this is completely wrong. First,  through  and
(except for 	,
, and
) are not part of HTML.
They are completely and totally illegal. Same in XML.

Second, € through Ÿ are illegal in HTML 4 and before.
They are legal in XML. BUT THEY DO NOT MEAN WHAT YOUR TABLE SHOWS!
Euro is not €. Euro is € (or whatever that is in
decimal notation). Any page that uses another numeric reference
for the Euro is wrong, and any browser that shows any other
numeric character reference as the Euro is wrong, and has been
so since quite a few years (at least since HTML 2.0).
The same for all the characters up to Y with diaresis (two dots).

It would be very helpful if you could fix your table, and use
the correct numeric references based on the Unicode/ISO 10646
standard. (See also
http://www.w3.org/Talks/1999/0830-tutorial-unicode-mjd/slide27-0.html).

Regards,   Martin.