POST forms & Netscape Navigator

All,

I've been working on a HTTPd for about 6 months now and when I started
Netscape Navigator 1.0 worked fine with POST forms.  Now I find that
my POST forms don't work with Navigators 2.0 and above.  I understand
that I get a POST response from the client and I can retrieve the
header information but where does the actual data come from?

With Navigator 1.0 the data was sent along with the header separated
by at least 2 CRLF's.  Now I just get the header and the server sits
in an infinite loop waiting for the data.  Have Netscape altered the
way their browser works?  Does the data get sent on a different port?
Or does the server have to send a response to the header so that the
data can be sent by the client?

This may seem a stupid set of questions but this is really starting to
try my patience :)

Matt

Matthew Denner  			email:	matt@wdi.co.uk
Senior Programmer			tel:	(+44)(0) 1305 871 543
Abbotsbury Software Ltd			fax:	(+44)(0) 1305 871 688
ENGLAND					mobile:	(+44)(0) 385  795 492