Re: MATH support on Mozzila 3.0 (fwd)

]
] Once upon a time Mirsad Todorovac shaped the electrons to say...
] >It looks like the browser understands <MATH> ... </MATH> tags, because
] >it silently ignores the stuff put in between ?
]
] I just tried it - NS 3.0b4 on SunOS renders things between the math
] tags. IT just ignores them, I don't think it recognizes them.

Yup, hope they put it right by next release ... and the CSS stuff. I wouldn't
like to see Mozilla behind.  -- Mirsad

]
] -MZ
] --
] Livingston Enterprises - Chair, Department of Interstitial Affairs
] Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951 megazone@livingston.com
] For support requests: support@livingston.com  <http://www.livingston.com/>
] Snail mail: 6920 Koll Center Parkway  #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566
]