Re: Improving traffic condition@inet

> SI HOMBRE
> I suggest that the gif files have to been compressed, too.
> GIF --> JPEG
> The quality doesn't decrease very much... but the quantity does.
I would strongly recommend against this. JPEG is often small than GIF
for photographic images. This is not necessarily true of computer
generated artwork. It is also not necessarily true for small (thumbnail)
types of images. For computer generated artwork, JPEG is can significantly
degrate the quality of text or other sharp lines that occur in the
picture.