Re: searching for a Web editor

At 07:26 AM 21-02-96, ballonyi@irf.hu wrote:
>I'm searching for a program which help me in editing Web pages.
>There's a shareware one on the net?

There are a number. What to use depends on what "standard" of HTML you are
intending to write. You didn't mention a platform so I'll do this for PC
since that's the one I know best (well, Unix really but I guess you probably
aren't using that :o)

If you want to create a fairly simple homepage then Internet Assistant for
Word (the latest version) or Netscape Gold 2.0bx would probably be pretty
good bets.

If on the other hand you want to create really top-notch HTML you will find
a more basic editor will give you more flexibility. A plain text editor
would work or perhaps something like HotDog which gives you a text editor
with some HTML macros.

Finally the web developers virtual library at http://www.stars.com/ has a
list of editors for various Operating Systems.

Hope this helps,

Derek
---
Derek Harding