User Survey for WWW Information Providers

Dear Madam/Sir,

We would like to draw your attention to a very special user survey.
With this survey we would like to analyse the user requirements for
information providers. That is why we ask you, as provider of WWW
information, to fill out this survey. You can find the survey on URL:
http://www.rug.nl/survey.html

We have two aims with this survey:
1. To identify existing authoring tools for WWW pages, and to
     identify deficiencies in these tools.
2.  To decide upon the functionality of the tools for information
     management (revision and change control). When this is decided,
     it is possible to automate the publishing and maintenance
     process. The resulting tools will be made available as freeware.

We hope that the outcome of our work makes it possible to identify
and build useful tools for information providers. Therefore we need a
high respons. That is why we really urge you to fill out this form
and to ask other providers to do the same. Please, send it back
before February 29, 1996.

Sincerely yours,

Antsje Lootsma,
Jan van Beek,
Computing Center, University of Groningen

Antsje Lootsma
Computing Center
University of Groningen
Postbus 800