Re: Web Publishing - Graphic Tools

>     The best way to design unfortunately for you is on a Mac-hands down!

why are you asking for flames?

>     If you're serious about design, get a mac
>     get PhotoShop

I'm not experienced enough with QuarkXpress and Illustrator to comment, but
photoshop is nearly identical on both platforms.  I work on a PowerMac at
work and Win95 at home and have photoshop on both.  In fact, I have a slew
of graphics apps on both and they're both great, so why put down either?

fewer people would get exasperated and less time would be wasted, if
questions were answered without subjective comments (especially negative
ones) about a particular platform.

Sincerely,

Gita Lal
Webmaster/Internet Marketing Associate