WWW4: Call for BOF Topics

              Fourth International World Wide Web Conference

                        ``The Web Revolution''

                         December 11-14, 1995
                      Boston, Massachusetts  USA

                 http://www.w3.org/pub/Conferences/WWW4/

                   Birds of a Feather Sessions (BOFs)

Throughout the WWW4 conference, rooms will be available for attendees
to define their own mini-conference program.  These Birds of a Feather
(BOF) sessions allow people with common interests to gather together
and discuss those issues which may not have fit within the other conference
tracks, or for which an unconstrained discussion is desired.

We are seeking proposals for BOF topics and volunteers to act as a
coordinator for each BOF.  The number of official BOFs will be restricted to
the available conference rooms and must have at least one coordinator.
Other BOFs will be solicited on the conference bulletin board, and assigned
rooms if any are available.

Current information on BOF topics is available at

             http://www.w3.org/pub/Conferences/WWW4/BOF.html

If your favorite discussion topic is not listed, please let me know by
sending an e-mail nomination to <fielding@ics.uci.edu>.  Please include
a brief description of what will be discussed and whether or not you
would be willing to act as coordinator if the session is scheduled.

Coordinators are expected to author a Web page describing the topic
area for discussion (we can host it at W3C if desired), provide the
BOF Chair with an estimated number of attendees (so that I can reserve
an appropriately-sized room), and briefly introduce the topic at the
start of the BOF session.

Cheers,

 ...Roy T. Fielding, Birds of a Feather Chair       (fielding@w3.org)
    University of California, Irvine, CA 92717-3425    fax:+1(714)824-4056
    http://www.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/