Re: EOLAS ACQUIRES MILLSTONE INTERNET SOFTWARE PATENT

>As for the comment concerning the Z39.50 standards committee meeting, our
>claims relate specifically to embedded interactive program objects in World
>Wide Web documents, not just downloading executable code for general
>document rendering.

I wrote a system more than 5 years ago in which documents were
represented in a structured manner, and in which embedded applications
were possible. I cannot see how the phrase "WWW" can be the prime
differentiator. What is so special about the WWW?