Re: EOLAS ACQUIRES MILESTONE INTERNET SOFTWARE PATENT

You say:

> Eolas(TM) and Weblets(TM) are trademarks of Eolas Technologies Inc.

A quick search using OpenText and Lycos finds about 200 existing
documents on the Web using the term "Weblet" in reference to Web
technology, but not specifically in reference to your technology.

From what little I know of trademark law, it looks like you have a
rather weak claim to this name, and I see no reason that the rest of
us can't continue using it as we please.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

	-s