> I guess we might as well fight this out now, since I won't be
> wetnursing these lists much longer and I'd like to get the "rules"
> straight before writing the listmaster docs.

As long as you _are_ babysitting the lists, there's this little problem I've
been having with the medium, never mind the message... an apparently random
subset of the messages to www-talk arrive in my mailbox sans most of the
fields you'd expect in an RFC822 header (your message, below, is one such).
I could understand if all messages suffered this fate, or no messages did,
but the mixture of the two is pretty weird.

[ And the reason for inflicting this message on the list rather than just
  on Roy... is it just our site that experiences this, or is it a general
  problem? ]

Thanks,

   Thomas Maslen
   tmaslen@verity.com