PHT.COM writes to the world...

You folks at PHT.COM have got some internal discussions going using a list
of addressees that includes www-talk@w3.org, so that your messages are
being shared with the world.  You might want to fix that, before any
particularly sensitive subjects come up.

However, given that one of the current threads on www-talk involves
privacy problems in an electronic world, you do provide a nice case study
of how modern technology allows us to easily violate our own privacy on a
global scale...