Re: your mail

On Wed, 31 May 1995 wmperry@spry.com wrote:

> > Excuse my ignorance but could someone explain what a magic cookie is used
> > for.
>
>   It makes you see funny things coming out of the walls of your office.
> Generally large pink elephants with fucia polka-dots.  They can be
> particularly intriguing when taken in conjunction with magic mushrooms,
> magic markers, and jolt cola (tm).
>
> -Bill P.

Well thank you! It is all much clearer now, I see my clean living has
been taking a toll on me.

David.
David Dumaresq                                	| email: david@kwantlen.bc.ca
Programmer/Analyst, Info. Systems & Computing   | phone: (604) 599-2120
Kwantlen University College, BC, Canada    	| fax:   (604) 599-2068

           "The world is one country and mankind its citizens."