Re[2]: Compuserve's Web browser

     >> This story is sufficiently unlikely and sufficiently harmful that
     >> it should be verified rather than passed on unchecked.  Rumor
     >> control, please?

     As a follow up to this, I attempted to post this question on the
     Internet "help" section of CompuServe this morning. When I went back
     to check for a response I received:

     Your corporate account has been suspended. If you have any
     questions, please contact your company's account administrator.

     Off at 13:32 EDT 20-Apr-95

     Again, I can not confirm if the two are related but found it a little
     strange.