Re: Helper Application in Netscape / HP-UX

 > I am unable to get on the screen the "Helper Application panel" that is referred
 > to in the Netscape documentation...
 >
 > How can I tell Netscape 1.0 on HP-UX 9.01 to use a postscript viewer
 > for the *.ps files ?

 I am not absolutely sure about this but I think that
 is a server side thing.  You will a line like this

 application/postscript         ai eps ps

 in your mime.types file under ~httpd/conf/

 Does anyone else know about this?  I am also curious
 at to it's workings?
 -ASC

Andrew S. Clapp  -  World Wide Web  -  NERO Webmaster  -  System Support

	clapp@www.nero.net // 737-5065 // http://www.nero.net/~clapp