Limit on TEXTAREA

I have a CGI perl script that queries a file (via egrep)
to build a dynamic distribution list.

When the results come back, they are piped after a
<TEXTAREA> tag.  This works OK, unless I pipe a large
(> 100KB) amount of data back.  In that case, the
TEXTAREA box only contains a portion of the output).

I also tried just piping the output back to the
dynamically-created HTML page.  In that case, I *do*
get see all the data.

Is there some kind of hard limit to how large a
TEXTAREA can be?  If so, is there a better way to build
a user-editable list?  Thanks for any help.

+=================================================+
|     Thomas J. Cozzolino - Rohm and Haas Co.     |
|     Internet:    tcozz@rohmhaas.com             |
|     Phone/Fax: (215) 619-5451/1633              |
|        PGP Public Key Available                 |
|         Internet Access for Everyone..          |
|             - Isn't it Time?                    |
|       Opinions expressed are my own, not        |
|   necessarily those of Rohm and Haas Company    |