Usenet University - New Network Academy (Help needed)

Joseph Wang (joe@athena.mit.edu)
Sat, 31 Oct 92 18:09:43 EST

To: www-talk@nxoc01.cern.ch
Cc: mory@athena.mit.edu, vonneidt@athena.mit.edu
Subject: Usenet University - New Network Academy (Help needed)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 92 18:09:43 EST
From: Joseph Wang <joe@athena.mit.edu>

Hello.  I've involved in starting the Usenet University - New Network
Academy initiative.  The purpose of this initiative is to develop a
electronic "University" over internet.  The first phase of this
consists of two parts:

1. Developing a community of consultants who are willing to answer questions
   over Email, and

2. Developing a central repository of freely redistributable hypertext
   information

I'd like to use WWW as a basis for this hypertext library.  My problem
is finding a machine to run a WWW server on.  I was wondering if
anyone in netland who is already running a WWW server, can lend me an
account and some disk space to start this hypertext library.