RE: Static pages

On Tue, 2 Jul 1996, Andrew Warner wrote:

> I just made FoxPro/Windows version of "dbf-to-html" html generator and
> would appreciate it if someone would download it and see if it unzips and
> works OK (I zipped it on a Mac).

I don't have FoxPro here, but could you tell us if this app offers
similar functionality as the Internet Assistant for Access 7.0 (available
on www.micro$oft.com) ?

Thanks for any info,
-Aalain

Alain Azzam
Virtual Record Store                          E-mail : vrs@nstn.ns.ca
1967 Raymond, Laval QC  H7S 1R3                           vrs@vir.com
Canada

                  Phone : 514-668-3638  Fax : 514-747-0665
                     " I've got a funny feeling, they
                       have plastic in the afterlife..."

                                          Beck, One Foot in the Grave