Re: Book ..

Hi Carlos,

if you have access to the World Wide Web then I would highly recommend
Amazon Bookstore. It's URL is:

	http://www.amazon.com/

They have a 1 million+ catelog. Can find virtually any title for you and
they do custom searching at no charge.

Kind regards,
David.

On Thu, 21 Mar 1996, Marcio Carvajal Cordero wrote:

> Hi..
> i am from Bolivia
> a Friend go to the Angeles USA, i want she buy some books for me ..
> but se don't know the angeles
>
> somebody information to me about bookstore in the angeles
> the books want to buy is:
>

> -Magid, Jonathan, Matthews,R Douglas and Jones, THE WEB SERVER BOOK,
>  Ventana Press
>
> -Horton Willians, THE WEB PAGE DESIGN, John Wiley Sons
>
> -Stien Lincoln D. HOW TO SET UP AND MAINTAIN A WORLD WIDE WEB SITE
>  Corporate and Profesional Publishing Group, 1995
>
> -Nancy George and Robert E McGrath WEB SERVER TECHNOLOGY,
>  Morgan Koufman Publishers
>
> - Multimedia and Hypertext : The Internet and Beyond
>   by Jakob Nielsen
>   Published by AP Professional
>   Publication date: February 1, 1995
>   ISBN: 0125184085
>

> LEARNING PERL or PROGRAMMING PERL, O Reilly & Associates,
>
> you know some books about web link database ?
> please tell me about this books..
>
> thanks ...
>
> Carlos ..

/ David F. Dumaresq                            / david@kwantlen.bc.ca       /|
| Programmer/Analyst, I. S. & Computing        | www.kwantlen.bc.ca/~david  ||
| Kwantlen University College, BC, Canada      | (604) 599-2120/2320 (fax)  ||