HREF Tools reminds you about WebHub

COMMERCIAL

If you're looking for a framework for interactive, database-driven web sites
on the Windows platform using Borland's Delphi as your programming language,
please check out our free trial components at http://www.href.com/.

We do tables with hot fields and automatic "scrolling," email, graphics on
the fly, saving state and more.  For instance, we have a small sample
cyberstore ("The Fish Store") which is available with free source code for
people who want to learn about building order entry pages.

Our code is "pure Delphi VCL" and fully object oriented.  We can hook to
just about any database format because Delphi Client/Server can.

And we're compatible with Java.

We're currently selling an "Early Experience Package."  Join our mailing
list if you'd like product updates.

Thanks for your attention,

Ann Lynnworth
CEO, HREF Tools Corp.