Re: WWW to FoxPro

> Anybody out there know of any gateways in existance for FoxPro to the
> Web?
>
> Thanx,
> sascha =)
> sascha@umich.edu

We are using Windows HTTPD (designed by Robert B. Denny) as our Web server.
It has CGI to access FoxPro databases directly by Visual Basic. I think the
best way to access FoxPro databases is to use a Windows based Web server if
you already did a lot of work in FoxPro.

Hope this will help.

| Wei  Yang        Networking and Computer Services Coordinator |
| Frederick Douglass Library                                    |
| The University of Maryland      Phone: (410)651-7703          |
| Eastern Shore Campus            Fax:   (410)651-6269          |
| Princess Anne,  MD 21853        Email: wyang@fdl.umes.umd.edu |