Re: netscape secure server and a DB

--Boundary-5520849-0-0

Brian,

I think it would be wise for you to wait a couple of weeks before making any
decision that's irreversible.  We at Oracle are about to announce a suite of
products that will make it easy for you to do this.  My whole group is
dedicated to building these products and we are going to make an announcement
in the next couple of weeks.

If you want more information, contact Aileen Jaitin, who is the Product
Manager of these products.  She can be reached at: ajaitin@us.oracle.com
Since I'm in Development, I don't really have the specifics on release dates,
etc.

Meanwhile, you can peruse our WWW Interface Kit at
http://netproducts.us.oracle.com:8080/  for ideas on how to interface Oracle
and Web servers.

Hope this helps!

Katrina