Re: any multidatabases?

As mentioned before we have successfully used Oracle on a 50 Gig database
to return 'virtual' HTML documents through Mosaic that are generated via
OraPERL (Oracle Program Extraction and Reporting Language, Public Domain
software by Larry Wall) on the database server.  The only tricky part is
getting a graceful abort through all processes generated by the server
when a user cancels a request (such as hitting the spinning globe in
Mosaic in mid-query).  The latest httpd server handles this but we wrote
custom code to do it in httpd 1.1.

I can post the generic 'virtual' PERL pre-amble that we use to generate
the virtual documents if there is any interest...its pretty short...
OraPERL handles multiple Oracle instances pretty easily.

	Frank Dreano  Logisitics Management Decision Support System