From: www-math-request@w3.org [mailto:www-math-request@w3.org]On Behalf
Of Erik Gillespie
Sent: Friday, December 17, 1999 7:02 PM
To: www-math@w3.org
Subject: Method to get math to the most people?

What is the best way currently (and months down the road for that matter)
to get nicely formatted math to the largest number of people?  I've looked
at many methods and I was hoping to use MathML, but I'd like have the math
viewable in Internet Explorer 5 and Netscape 4.61 and up.  Currently I
can't get MathML to work with IE5 even though I heard it's supposed to
work if you use namespaces.  What's the best method to use to get math to
the largest amount of people?

Also, where is a good site to explain how to get MathML using namespaces
to work in IE5?  Something must be wrong with the way I'm trying to do it
now because it doesn't work.

Thanks a lot,
Erik