Re: MathML - Reduce Server

Luis:

  my apologies, but I think I crashed this server just now, trying to see
just how (in)secure it was.

I may need something similar to this server soon -- can you tell me in
short, broad strokes just what ingredients you used?

Thanks, and sorry again,

  ---  Andreas Strotmann

PS: do you want me to put an announcement on the REDUCE homepage in
Cologne?

"The act of defending any of the cardinal virtues has today
all the exhilaration of a vice." -
G.K.Chesterton: A Defense of Humilities, The Defendant, 1901
                           www.chesterton.org/acs/quotes.htm