[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

How do I subscribe?

I notice that there are lots and lots of 'subscribe' and 'unsubscribe'
messages being posted to this list, and I would like to ask if that is the
official, approved way of subscribing or unsubscribing.  Or is this list
maintained via Majordomo, for example?

There is also a lot of spam in the mail archive -- may I suggest that
someone delete it for a better signal/noise ratio at least on the WWW
archive?

Thanks!
--
Andreas Strotmann        /~~~~~~~~\_________A.Strotmann@Uni-Koeln.DE
Universitaet zu Koeln   /|  University of Cologne    \