I'm doing a Physics page

Hello, I'm a 17 year old (just turned yesterday) senior in high school,
and I'm helping my physics teacher put up a physics web site.  MathML
seems like it could be useful in this project.  I'm not great at HTML
coding.  I use a wimpy editor because I don't know all the tags, even
though I know it may be the best way to do it.  I'm decent with a
computer, but I have a few questions about mathml.

1) How will the most popular browsers (IE4, Netscape, opera?, etc)
handle the extra coding?  Will it be a simple plug-in, quickly & easily
downloadable, and won't add much to netscape's loading time?

2) How hard is it to create equations in this language?  I'm not exactly
a physics genius, hell, I hate these damn equations, but I already have
sheets that just need to be edited, typed & published.  Basically its
just copying the teacher's work, but I don't want to lose my mind over a
project for which I'm not getting credit.

Email responses are preferred; I'm not subscribed to this group.
--
Då\/ê ßarboza          Whoever dies with the most knowledge wins
cdaledave@hempseed.com

welcome to reality
your ego's a fatality