Adult Webmasters... Do You Need Fresh Content???

Dear Web Master/Mistress,

As an Adult Site Owner, the one thing that keeps us in business
is our members. There is only one thing that keeps our members
coming back, and that is NEW & FRESH content.

There are many ways to get new content.

You can search the Net, and illegally take it from other sites, or
create your own!  These methods are not practical.

First, members don't want to see the same material they get on every
other site. Second, who wants to go through the hassle of creating
their own content!

Web Entertainment Group, Inc. has your solution. We have put
together one of the most extensive collections of original
content available on the Net today. We don't over sell any title we
produce, so you won't see the same content floating all over the net!

Now is the time to add new content to your site with the following
special offer:

WEG Combo Pack
Only $650.00

Get the following titles:
WEG Photo shoot Vol. I
WEG MPEG Vol. I, II, III
WEG Comics Vol. I & II

(If bought separately - total comes to $859.90)

Plus there are new WEG, Inc. titles coming out every month and other
titles from various adult content publishers!

02-5-98 WEG Photo Shoot Vol. II       $ 200.00 (licence included)
02-20-98 WEG MPEG Vol. IV             $ 200.00 (licence included)

For information regarding any of our other original collections,
please visit our web site at

http://www.weginc.com/.

If you have any question, please feel free to drop us a line:
sales@weginc.com.

Web Entertainment Group, Inc. respects your online time and Internet privacy! This is a one time only solicitation, your address will be deleted from our files. Thank you!