This is a forwarded message
From: Levantovsky, Vladimir <
vladimir.levantovsky@monotype.com>
To: "mpeg-OTspec@yahoogroups.com" <
mpeg-OTspec@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 5, 2013, 4:01:30 PM
Subject: [mpeg-OTspec] "CFP for Color Font Technology and MATH layout support" is now approved public document [2 Attachments]

[
Attachment(s) from Levantovsky, Vladimir included below]

Dear AHG members,

The Call for Proposals for Color Fonts and MATH layout has been approved at the MPEG meeting last week, the text of the CFP (and the current version of the Working Draft of the 3rd edition of the OFF standard) are now public documents that can be shared among all interested parties. The documents will be published on MPEG website in due course (I will follow up with the link to the document as soon as it’s available) but to facilitate the distribution of the Call I am also attaching the documents to this email for your reference. Please feel free to share them with any interested parties.

Thank you,
Vladimir

__._,_.___
Attachment(s) from Levantovsky, Vladimir
2 of 2 File(s)

w14085-CFP_ColorFonts+MATH-final.zip

w13962.zip

Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email:
Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use Unsubscribe

Best regards,
 Chris
mailto:chris@w3.org