Re: Logging content sugestions

Gerald L. Despain's not does not appear to have reached me either.
We had a power failure which may have killed the mail router at the
critical moment :-(

>2.  How are we defining a user-id.  A random number is not guaranteed to
>be unique so ones has to be provided.  Is that id supposed to be site
>unique or global.

The session ID draft uses very long collision resistant hashes to
create the session id. Normally one would not expect to see a duplicate
session ID until 2^64 had been generated, or fout billion ids for each
person on the planet. Since 2^64 is the largest memory address space
currently in standard use I don't think the theoretical possibility of
error is significant.

 	Phill