[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Princess Di's Demise

My children (Wayne Herbert, 14 and William Harry, 3 - named after Princess
Di's sons) would like to express our profound deepest sympathy to the family
and friends of Princess Diana especially to her beloved Sons - Princes William
and Harry.  May God bless her soul in heaven.  For me, she was the "ultimate
compassionate modern woman" the QUEEN OF HEARTS indeed!!!  My heart aches for
her children for I am too a - Parent.  May the Princes find it in their young
hearts to accept this tragic death of their Mom and move on with their lives
for the Princess may be gone but her LEGACY WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN...

Our Deepest Condolences,

Joyce, Wayne and William Harry