Re: HTTP Server problem

Kim Liu wrote:

> Please forgive my lack of understanding of HTTP. Does libwww try to keep the
> connection by default? I think Netscape also behaves like Lynx. It got some
> data from the server but never displays anything out. It keeps on waiting for
> more data from the server. I suspect the problem might have to do with
> something else.

	What I've been seeing with www talking to webd is that with trace
turned on (-v), all is well.  But without -v, only the HTTP headers get sent
out.  The HTML body never shows up.  Appears to be a timing problem (?).
This is with webd's -single (non-blocking sockets) switch.

--
Bill Rizzi	rizzi@softserv.com			Software Services
    Z		http://www.softserv.com/~rizzi		Santa Barbara, CA